8/17/10

August 15, 1996 - Thursday

Well I worked 8 - 2 today, came home and vegitated.  Tomorrow I work until 7 and then I'm going with my mother to go and buy more clothes.  We also have to pick up my suits.  Tonight I called Michelle and talked to her for about an hour and a half.  I like her.  She is so funny and nice.  I went on a date with her last Saturday.  We went to Mongolian and then watched King Pin (it sucked big time).  It was disgusting and dirty.  A really sucking thing.  Then we went and had some ice cream at Baskin-Robbins. 

As I was talking to her tonight she told me that she wanted like 6 - 10 kids.  And she asked me later how many I wanted.  And I was like, "I had always thought six was a lot and that is the number you started at."  But she seems like she is ready to get married.  I don't mean that she's really looking or anything.  I just think she is going to make an excellend mother and wife.  night

No comments:

Post a Comment