8/14/10

August 8, 1996 - Thursday

We spent a lot of time last Friday night looking for some glasses I lost.  Me, mom, and dad - then Saturday the 3rd I went to the temple and took my endowment out.  It was really neat, kind of scary, well not scary, but just different.  I can't talk about it because it's sacred.  But at one point I put the garments on and he told me a little about them and I felt so peaceful.  It was really nice feeling. 

Yesterday mom and I went shopping.  We bought two suits and an extra pair of pants then 3 times, a belt, and hankerchiefs.  I've never used a hankerchief (well hardly ever) in my life.  Looks like I'll get used to it huh?  We also got my garments.  2 pair 50% cotton, 50% polyester.  4 pairs 100% cotton and 4 pair thermax - like longjohn style.  well night

No comments:

Post a Comment