4/20/11

April 10, 1997 - Thursday

I'm on splits today with Ст. Маслов [Maslov].  He's a cool guy.  He's about 26, he's from Новособирск, Россия [Novosabirsk, Russia - ie Siberia]  Josh Jones served there.  I think he just went home.  When Ст. Маслов left for his mission [Josh] was an AP there. 

We went over to an investigator of theirs and read 2 Nephi 31 with him.  Then we went back to go over to Пьер.  Well we got over to Тульская [Tulskaya] and we saw Сты. Woolverton & Waterston [??  I don't remember who his companion was & I couldn't read my handwriting so...?].  So we waited & talked to them.  We ended going back to my apartment for my stuff & going to a D at 6pm until 9:30 we got home.  [The whole experience] was good though because I didn't have a переводчик [translator].  I had to to understand & you know what.  I did - mostly - Well night.

No comments:

Post a Comment