4/12/11

April 8, 1997 - Tuesday

One month from my birthday.  Wow huh?  A lot has happened this last month week.  We went street contacting a lot.  I had some more splits, with Elder Reagan and the APs.  This week I'll have some also.  I got KISSED at exactly 12pm, Noon on Thursday by some slightly drunk guy name Михаил [Meekhail - Michael].  We also met Евгений [Yevgenii], he's pretty cool.  We were supposed to have a D with them, but it didn't turn out right yet. (does that make sense?)  Anyways today we went over to a park near where Евгений lives and talked to his wife Марина [Marina] for a little bit.  We gave them a Лиахона [Liahona] for them to read.  It had the Proclamation to the world.  What an awesome word...proclamation.

I just called Ст. Woolverton and he said there was a lot of  a[n] e-mail in the office for me, but we went to the office yesterday and not today so I'll have to get it somehow.  Tonight I'm trying to get to bed by 10:30pm - so night dude! 

Oh by the way - I got some pretty good mail.  One from Vernae with a butt shot even.  night

No comments:

Post a Comment