8/24/11

May 18th, 1997 - Sunday

Hey how's it going Diary Reading fans.  We had a busy day today.  Church was from 8:30am to 2:10pm.  Well that's how long we were out of the house.  After church we ate and I took a nap.  I had a killer headache and I was just plain tired.  That was an hour and a half. 

Then we went to a беседа [besyeda - discussion] with this cool inactive family.  The father Юри [Yuri],  was really friendly.  The wife - Таля [Talya] was pretty pessimistic about things.  It sounded like she was mad at Брат Woolsey [one of my MTC teachers] for taking away Катя [Katya - Брат Woolsey's now wife] or just the fact that some of the females go to church to meet men from America.  Right now it's time to go to bed & I'm listening to the "Humpty Dance" really loud.  bye

No comments:

Post a Comment