8/24/11

May 19, 1997 - Monday

Well we went over to a slightly inactive family.  Actually she is the lady who cleans our clothes [Сестра Ягадкина - Sister Yagadkina (which translates to berry)].  Well I'm back from English Class.  We gave a 1st D in English after English Class.  It was to these two people, Александр и [Alexander ?]  Some lady.  Well we gave them Book of Mormons and I told them that I would write down some words in English & Russian, like faith love etc.  It was really cool. 

In the D she said I didn't know the Book of Mormon was true.  It was cool because I remember a story about two missionaries tracting and they talked with a guy on the door, well he said the same thing.  You can't tell me or know that Joseph Smith was a prophet - he slammed the door and they left.  Well the greenie thought about it and said they didn't answer the guy.  They went back and the greenie bore his testimony to that man which ended in a baptism.  Well that story flashed through my mind and I testified to her.  That I did know that the Book of Mormon was true - through the Holy Ghost.  It felt really good.  Well it's time for bed.  Nighty night.

No comments:

Post a Comment