5/22/12

May 22, 1997 - Thursday

Well today we [Ст. Shwartz & I] did practically nothing today [from the Department of Redundancy Department].  It rained so much.  Last night I had a visit from the Runs.  It was about 11:30 pm before I could get to sleep.  It lasted for such a long time.  So this morning I stayed in bed until about 8:30 am.  I was so freaking tired.  I think it is from the runs & a little sickness. 

I also had my problem in the shower today.  It had been 4 days - a pretty good amount of time lately.  I wanted to go a really long time.  Like up until next interviews with President Jarvis.  It will be our last with him, I think.  He's a cool guy.  I've always come away from interviews with a better feeling about myself.  But I want to show him that I am getting better and that I can be trusted and am a hard worker.  So I guess that means that I had better be a good, hard worker.  So far this week we've been slackers.  We had better do a lot of work in the next two days or it'll be a total waste and then I'd feel like crap. 

Tonight we stopped by a less active member and dropped off some stuff for her.  We also shopped earlier.  As we were walking along we got stopped by a lady in a shack and she wanted to know if we taught English.  But she didn't listen to us enough, or we just couldn't get our point across because she didn't understand us. 

After English [class] today Сты. Ганху [Gangkhu] & Wright came over to our house and we had casserole and it took forever to make and eat.  1-4 pm they were over here.  Right now I have freaking hurtful farts.  The kind that really hurt because I'm constipated or something.  Right now I'm listening to my Alternative Best #2 because I've never listened to it before.  I have all these cds that I have to get used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment