5/1/11

April 28, 1997 - Monday

[Pre-Post Chat - Okay folks let's remember that feelings about people aren't static...they change, and are fluid.  So a pre-apology to Dennis if you're reading this...sorry and I don't feel the same way now.  Plus sometimes if I am talking bad about someone I may or may not hide/alter their names to protect the innocent...yadda, yadda, yadda!]

Oh do I...I don't.  I definitely won't mind next changes.  Unless I go with someone like like H****s or something, then I'm fine.  In comp-inventory Ст. Gammon said something like "If we go in and teach Евгенний & Марина [Yevgenni & Marina] by just reading, we are going to bore them to death."  Well I'm glad he's so f*ing perfect!!  So instead of saying that I just told him maybe we should go over the Ds in the morning and see how you'd teach them. 

He's been putting me on splits with Ст. King a lot.  Who's a good friend from home, but he's not that hard a worker.  When I'm with him I don't work hard either.  We were on splits Saturday night and we flipped on the tube.  It was my idea, I have to admit.  Earlier that Saturday we were on [splits] earlier for the zone blitzing [where all the missionaries in a zone would all to the same area/or a couple of areas and do contacting to help that district].  We went to someones apartment and wasted time until about 11am (from 10am) and then went and walked around for 1 1/2 hrs contacting two people.  So you can see why I would never want him for a comp.  I thought I would, but I don't.

We have Zone Conference coming up.  It should be dang good.  We are eating afterward and then having a night of laughter [Вечер Смеха].  Each district is suppose to have a skit.  I[t] should be dang good.  I've been going over next weeks lesson in the priesthood manual last night.  It takes a while for me to translate it.  It's alright though.  Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment