5/4/11

May 4th, Sunday

Man neither Алла or Евгенний [Alla or Yevgenni] came to church today but the meeting was really good.  It was fast and testimony meeting and Сестра Вера [Sister Vera] - "the glue in the bob corner" as Ст. Sefcik likes to say.  Ст. Russel and Pres. Карнеев [Karneyev] bore their testimonies.  It was really good.  So did the "слава тебе" [glory to you] lady.  Then I went off with the young men.  They kept beating each other.  I felt like whacking them also.  Ст. King picked on Влад [Vlad] for a little bit.  That wasn't very cool.

I have a really good idea for an activity from Ст. Gammon.  If everything goes as planned, I will have the young men clean Васили Гарбунов's and  Геннади Тен's [Vasili Garbunov's and Gennadi Ten's] cars for a service project.  In secret, then we will go eat Dunkin' Donuts and hot chocolate.  It should be fun.

[Post journal chat - You know, I don't remember if we actually did anything like this for a service project.  I hope we did - it sounds like fun.  Maybe later in my journal we'll hear about it.  Check out the Location that I saved it on.  When you go close enough, you can see the building we lived in and which end of the building.  Pretty sweet.]

No comments:

Post a Comment