5/8/11

May 5, 1997 - Monday

Well I f*ing suck.  Always have, always will.  Anyways we had a D with Евгенний and Марина today.  It was alright, but not that good.  I hate myself - not really, but I feel so empty right now.  I will be comps with Ст. Gammon for another month.  Someone up there hates me.  I just feel so freaking empty.  Nothing really bothers me except the fact I feel so f*ing empty.

At least I took out my $140 from home.  Cool huh?  I told Ст. Gammon that I would be going to the CD рынок and he said that was fine, but he would be going with and we would use up hours for our P-Day.  I told him I didn't really like the idea.  We will see what happens.  I'm in a really rebellious mood and I don't f*ing care anymore.  Ya see - so bite me ya X#&%S?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment