9/14/10

September 14, 1996 - Saturday

Well today was kind of long.  We sat through all the classes.  I didn't have very bad gas, but I did a little in the evening.  My Phazyme is running out.  I have to write my parents and have them send me more.  I learned that you are not suppose to write home on any day but our P-Day.  Our teacher said we could write this Sunday so I am going to. 

Tomorrow we start SYLing [Speak Your Language].  We have to speak in our language all the time whatever we know.  Then we have to ask persmission to speak in English as a last resort. 

Tonight I am going to pray and ask Heavenly Father if Joseph Smith is a true prophet.  I have before, but not really spiritually.  I've always believed he was, but I need to know so that I can share that knowledge with other people.  I love him for the Book of Mormon and his words in the "Teachings of Jospeh Smith" are so powerful and inspiring.  So I need to have my testimony of Joseph Smith strengthened tonight.  I'll tell you how it went.  walt

No comments:

Post a Comment