9/22/10

September 18, 1996 - Wednesday

Well today didn't go too well.  In the first class we went down and had blood drawn for aids testing [No that is not the "didn't go too well" part].  It was really fun.  We all sat around waiting and our teacher came down with the rest of our class to get our blood drawn.  So we just sat there talking about Russia a little bit and about whatever we wanted.  But is was so funny.  Earlier that day in class one of the Sisters in the class, Sister Bishop, left to go to a meeting.  She got back when we were at the Health Center.  Then we went to lunch at an earlier hour to miss all the newbies on Wednesday.

When we got back from lunch we sat down to study, like we would have before lunch and Sister Bishop had another meeting.  So we studied for an hour then went to Gym.  Played basketball etc.  Well we went back to class at 3pm and at about 4 or so Sister Jensen [Sister Bishop's companion] came back and started to tell us that Sister Bishop is leaving.  She couldn't continue because she was crying.  Then a girl from another class came in and told us that she [Sister Jensen] was changing districts but that she would still be in our class.  She would have to move into their room and become a threesome like us [Kindred, Parks & I].  She doesn't know why she left only that she might come back.  But if she came back it would be in a couple of months.  I liked Sister Bishop - she was good natured and she was always striving to get herself and all of us speaking Russian. 

Then I got sick.  I have diarrhea and a runny nose and a huge headache.  Plus I have extremely bad gas tonight.  That might be because I ran out of Superstrength 120 miligram pills of gas relief and started taking 80mg chewable gas relief.  I wrote home to my parents and they still haven't written me back.  It's been a freaking weak.  Where the heck are my letters.  I've mailed out 11 altogether.  Some were to Gib and I don't think they will get here for quite a while.  But everybody else should have their letters.  Well tomorrow I'll probably get them.  night

No comments:

Post a Comment