9/8/10

September 3/4, 1996 - Tuesday/Wednesday

It's 12:30 so it's Sep 4th, but it is still the night of the third.  At work the night of the third went very well.  I didn't have to check at all.  I finished the load after Judy & Jess left and then faced a litt.  I got a silver money clip and cake and a balloon from work.  It was really neat.  I also learned that Kathy [Holloway - store director] does go to church.  She takes her kids to Primary and usually stays with them. 

I left for Pocatello at about 7 and got at Vernae's at about 11:20.  I should have stopped at Kate's first but I was so tired I wasn't thinking very good.  She let me have it.  Well kind of.  Well I'm going to sleep because I don't have to do anything until 3 tomorrow.  Wow.  I left my Book of Mormon in the car.  So I am going to read Kate's Friend.  I also thought up a solution to Kathy's problem but I'm not going to tell her because it is her's. 

Katrina went to the store at about 12:30.  Samuel is off to kindergarten.  So Katrina said to put her down if she (Ashlynn) keeps crying after I'm holding her.  So I got down with her on the rocker and sang "the ants go marching."  Pretty soon she fell asleep.  Then I asked Joseph if he wanted me to sing to him too.  So he climbed up in my lap and I sang "the ants go marching" to him too.  They are both asleep.  cool huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment