9/17/10

September 17, 1996 - Tuesday

Well yesterday it went pretty well.  I didn't have a sudden outpouring of the spirit.  Actually I don't know if my testimony has been strengthened on Joseph Smith, but I do have a testimony of him. 

But man - tonight was just totally awesome.  First we had L.Tom Perry speak at a devotional.  We were singing as he came in and it was so presence.  That's the word I used.  You could just feel his presence.  The song was so strong too.  It was very intense.  First we had the choir sing a song and then we had Sister Perry talk to us for a while.  She spoke on "Conversion is a Modern Day Miracle."  For someone to change their lifestyle completely because they felt the spirit is a miracle.  Then L. Tom Perry spoke.  He spoke on how to be a good missionary.  He was really good.

(I'm going to send home for a journal and start writing all the talks we have in there.  So it will be in a further publication. )

Then we rushed over to 9M - which is where we meet to have district stuff.  And President Watson gave one of the most awesome discussion I have ever been too.  The assistant to the President told us before that we were going to like it.  He said it was awesome.  I thought yeah he's pretty good I guess.  He'll teach a good discussion.  It was on the Plan of Salvation.  It was so pu~~~~~.  There is hardly a word to describe it.  The spirit was so strong that I just kept putting my hand to my chest, like I was signifying the truthfullness.  I just couldn't believe how awesome the whole thing was.  Whew. I'm going to have to write home about this one. 

Well it's getting close to 10:30pm so I have to go to bed.  Night.  Don't worry I'll put it in my journal among my talks.  [I don't know what I was referring to in the last sentence]

пока

No comments:

Post a Comment