1/5/11

December 25, 1996 - Wednesday

CHRISTMAS DAY and it sucks being here.  Really sucks.  But oh well.  Last night we went over to these people's house who are investigators.  They are pretty cool and they fed us dang good.  Then after we went over to Ст. Larsen and Woolverton's.  It was just those two and me and my comp at the Сты. [the ы makes it plural - Elders] house but it was all the Сты. in our district.  [I don't know what I meant there either?] 

At Woolverton's & Larsen's I played each of them twice [in Chess] and beat them and today I played Larsen [and] beat him once & lost once.  Oh yeah, I played Ст. Barnes yesterday too and beat him.  I usually lose to him. 

Then today we came over after we woke up and showered & stuff.  We got there about 2:30[pm] or so because I woke up at 12:40.  We had stayed last night until 2?  and I got to bed pretty late.  We got over there and they were watching Forrest Gump we finished that and watched t.v. until almost 8, when after I had called my parents. 

I started making supper. It was more like burritos but it had El Paso taco mix and refried beans and tomatoes etc.  It was dang good, with Dr. Pepper etc.  We went home at about 11 or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment