1/29/11

January 23, 1997 - Thursday

[Pre-Journal Chat - Small things added together build up to big things sometimes.  Looking back on this journal entry, I can't believe the big things that were going on, but you can see the small things in the previous posts.  But - I hope that you'll realize that I improved on my mission starting with my next companion.]

Today was P-Day.  Ст. Woolverton went and played Gatorball.  He left at 9:30am or so, and I went back to sleep until 1pm.  Woke up and did the dishes, then wrote a lot of letters.  [Ст. Woolverton] got home at 2pm and we didn't do any[thing] tonight.  We watched a show called "Primal Fear."  It was pretty good.  Pretty suspenseful and good.  I wrote a lot of letters today.  It was pretty good.  Well I'll talk to you later - night.

No comments:

Post a Comment