1/5/11

January 3, 1997 - Friday

Today I found out Woolverton will be my новый напарник [novwie naparnik - new companion]. 

Здорово да?  [zdorovo yes?  or great huh?  Let me tell you that it was pretty dang weird to me.  Remember that he was the one who pulled the gun on me during my first tracting experience.  Now I was going to be his companion - and move over into the apartment where the prank had gone down.]

Anyways.  We went picture taking with Elder Moyle who is leaving soon and then ate at McDonald's.  Came home.  Went to a D with this girl named Ana Molodova.  I think?  She's pretty cool.  She skies, speaks English really good [well.  Better than I do huh?]  She's been a member for more than 5 years.  Almost from the beginning.  Well it's time to hit the hay.  night.

No comments:

Post a Comment