1/31/11

January 30, 2011

I was on Facebook yesterday and I had uploaded and was tagging the pic that I put in the Jan 25 '97 post.  I was looking for my companion, Marcus Woolverton, on there.  I couldn't find him under W, or M for either name.  Then as I was scrolling down the list I noticed something that made me very sad..."in Loving Memory of Marcus Woolverton."  I guess that I haven't looked up some of my companions lately.  Marcus died last year on Jan 16th.  It's been a year + 2 weeks since his death.  I haven't found out what he died from, but I miss him.  I had so much fun with him during our 2 months together.  So here's some of our photos together.  walt
p.s. - the look he's giving me in the first picture is the look I got during my first tracting experience when Woolverton pulled a gun on me and demanded my companion's watch!!

Elder Woolverton & Virginia at her Baptism



Mickey Ds & Playing Scum After Gatorball on a P-Day
 





May 8th, 1997 (my B-Day) at Victory Park in Moscow
 



Watching a Movie over Thanksgiving
 

No comments:

Post a Comment