1/22/11

January 17, 1997 - Friday

Well I'm still having my problem.  I had my interview with the president yesterday.  It went pretty good.  He knows I have a problem.  He said not to let it terribly bother me.  I can still have the spirit with me.  I need to improve on it.  One thing that will definately help, is to stop watching t.v.  This is two nights in a row.  That  is down right wrong and I know it.  I need to stop watching t.v. so I can study at night - since I sleep away my study in the morning, that would be a good idea don't you think?

I'm also totally out of money until the end of Jan or the first of Febuary rolls around.  Oh yeah, on the 14th, Tuesday, I gave my first baptisimal commitment.  It was totally sweet.  Gotta run, bye.

I feel much better now.  We went and visited some inactives.  A sister Tatyana [Татьяна] and her daughter Yulia [Юлия].  They are really nice.  Like Elder Woolverton was telling me it was nice to see her (Yulia) as a pretty little woman who was just cute.  She's fifteen and a lot of girls start dressing really slutty around 15.  She was pretty interested about church too.  She asked at least twice if anything new was happening at church.  Any new faces etc.  Well it's time for bed.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment