2/24/11

February 18, 1997 - Tuesday

Well today I got up at 6:30am by golly.  It wasn't that hard actually.  But if I don't get my companion to get up with me it's harder than heck.  We studied in the missionary guide.  It was kind of weird but pretty OK.  Now we got to shave, shower & stuff some food down us before we slide off to the office. 

Okay its after D[istrict] meeting.  It was pretty cool.  Ст. Woolverton had some good ideas on what we should work on.  The pouch didn't come in but I got some e-mail from home.  My parents just got an e-mail address.  Cool huh?

My friend Allen Balzen is getting married on May 24th, '97.  About 16 days after my birthday.  I want to be home - but I'm not.  Oh well.  I hope that I get some letters from friends and stuff.  I want to hear from Allen & Doug mostly.  And of course Melissa & Michelle.  But they don't seem too much like the constant writing type.

No comments:

Post a Comment