2/2/11

January 29, 1997 - Wednesday

We had a really good D on Tuesday with Alicia & Jarom.  We went and read from the Book of Mormon.  We read 3 Nephi 11.  I'm sure they read it before, but it was good to read it over with them.  They asked questions and we discussed a lot.  Ст. Woolverton said they might be getting a little bored so we wanted to get them excited about the Book of Mormon.  I read pretty good and I got to explain things and asked one question - I think?  That is something that I need to work on.  I need to ask questions more. 

Jarom shows the exact same characteristics that Grandma Johnson showed.  It's hard for him to read, slightly slurred speech, loss of motion skills on one half of his body.  I imagine it's pretty hard for him.  I don't think he works.  That would be pretty scary.  Later I was talking with Ст. Johnson & Ст. Woolverton about the mission splitting and then Ст. Burghardt told us at District Meeting that it is official. 

I need to crack down and study.  I could get a greenie soon and I want to be in charge of myself.  I've been doing good with my problem, none since Sunday.  It's been cool.  Well night.

I think it was what Elder Johnson told me.  It kind of scared and excited me.  I need to be the best I can be.  A darn hard working missionary.

No comments:

Post a Comment