2/28/11

February 26, 1997 - Wednesday

Today was P-Day.  I wrote 5 people:  mom, Vernae, Mike, Kat[r]ina [evidently I forgot how to spell my sister's name] & Mary Repp.  She is Ст. King's girlfriend at home.  Then we went up to Охотный Ряд [Ahotni Riyad - I don't remember what it means] and tried to get money out of the bank and we mailed some letters. 

Coming out of the metro we ran into a group of Elders who had just gone to see the Kremlin.  Ст. Starley works in the office and is really good friends with Ст. Woolverton.  He knows of the changes coming up in March.  It seems that Ст. Woolverton will move up to Филиовский Приход [Filiovsky Branch].  I don't know who I'll be with next, but I don't have to move again. 

Then we went to Спортивный Вечер [Sport's Night].  We played volleyball and then a little Амереканский Футбол [American Football].  It's like ultimate Frisbee except with a football.  There was also a Sister there who served a mission in St. Petersburg.  I asked her if she knows Annanich [a missionary who served in Boise from St. Pete's].  She said yes and she is going to get his address for me so I can write him.  That is so cool.  Plus I can get on the Internet at a business here in Russia.  It costs about $3.60 for a half an hour.  It sounds really expensive though.  I don't know if I should do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment