6/12/12

June 12, 1997 - Thursday

Today I didn't do much of anything.  We came home from service, I was so freaking tired and I had [a] migraine - so I slept - from after lunch until, we had a D at 6pm, so it was 5.  Took a shower and went to the metro to wait for these people from Ст. Reagan's area.  Well we waited there with Володия Кабанов [Volodiya (a form of Vladimir) Kabanov].  So when they didn't show at 7 - we waited an hour - we went over to Залугин's [Zalugin's] and only Катя [Katya] was home.  So we told her a little bit about the thing on Saturday and we left with a word of prayer.  That was Кабанов's idea, and a good idea it was.  Man Катя's dangerously attractive.  Then we went over to Кабанов's house so we could know where it was and so we could have D's over at his house if we need to.  He's a stud.  I really felt the spirit while we were talking.  Well I...[that's the end of the diary - evidently I went to sleep or something.  bye]

No comments:

Post a Comment