6/1/12

June 1, 1997 - Sunday

Another week started.  Well we managed to plan this week, at least.  I'm so tired.  Church today was pretty cool.  In the meeting we had some pretty weird testimonies.  I guess it was pretty good.  Then we stayed after for Institute.  Жанна [Zhahna] does a really good job.  She's pretty cute.  She likes to add all these little очка's [ochkas] on the end of stuff.  Like спасибочка [it would be like saying thanx] and shortens all the stuff.  She's really outgoing and has a nice voice.  In Sunday School I was in a regular member class.  This guy named Владимр Кабанов [Vladimur Kabahnov], in was there and in Elders Quorum [I think that I was trying to say "was in there"].  He answered so many questions.  It was cool.  He's in our area plus Олег Гарбус - who used to serve here in Moscow.  Well брат Кабанов plays the piano like a pro. 

[Post journal chat - брат Кабанов playing piano is great because it was always hard to find someone to play the songs in Sacrement Meeting.  In the first branch that I served in, we would play a cd with the songs on it and sing along.  It was never loud enough.

Plus when we missionaries sang by ourselves our tempo was nice and fast and we always sang with gusto.  So from a cd in sacrement meeting that played a lot slower than I was used to...it wasn't the best singing I've ever heard.]

No comments:

Post a Comment