6/24/12

June 24, 1997 - Tuesday

Today was a pretty full day.  We had собрание округа [District Meeting] and then we went to Лариса's [Larissa's] where she jaked us.  But we talked with her daughter  Саша [Sasha].  We also watched the Simplsons.  We waited a half an hour or so and then we left.  We came home and dropped off our books and stuff and travelled to Stockman's to get milk.  Well we came home and ate some potatoes and then rushed off to our D with Николай и Татяна [Nickolai & Tatyana].  We were in there [their] apartment and they have a lot of mystical stuff.  They have all these pictures of people that were supposedly prophets or had some kind of power to heal people.  It was strange. 

But then we walked to the metro with Николай and Володия, and Володия talked to him a lot and just did cool.  If I can say that.  Then we stood in the metro, Ст. Schwartz, Володия and I and talked about Николай & Татяна for a while.  Then we talked on the ride home about the gospel and sat outside the metro and talked about the Gospel some more.  He's a stud and has such a firm grasp on the Gospel.  He has such a testimony.  I keep teasing him about getting married.  He's under a lot of pressure at work and he said he was sorry for just taking over our discussion.  Today I felt the Spirit a lot and it made me want to set goals to do better and stuff.  One was to read the BOM [Book of Mormon] an hour a day.  The other was to just study more and basically be a better person/missionary. 

While we were talking about the Gospel, I just thought that one of the most important things I'll learn on a mission is to always go to Church.  I'm very grateful that I always went to Church before my mission.  Sometimes 6 hours a Sunday.  We also talked about how we will go home and see things that are different in America than we saw.

No comments:

Post a Comment