6/23/12

June 17, 1997 - Tuesday

Well today I woke up like 10 or something.  It was great.  The weather was almost cold and I could sleep really good.  Last night we had a lot of fun at семеный вечер [Family Home Evening].  Today we had our собрание округа [District Meeting] and I did get some mail.  I told Ст. Schwartz that I was going to scream if I didn't get anything but I did, so I didn't get to scream.  Still nothing from my mom, but oh well.  I got two packages also.  From Tammy Krajnik.  Cool huh?  They are cookies.  Pretty good ones in fact.  Well on came in a "Pringles" can and the cookies are so thrashed that I can't eat them.  So I am going to use them for cereal in the morning.  I got a letter from Nick also.  And one from Grandma and Kathy Bishop and Sister (I forgot her name, but she's psycho anyways) D... 

Nick's letter is pretty hard to read but I assume mine was like that also.  We made chili again but it doesn't taste right and it's so freaking hot (spicy).  I still hate mail days.  They freaking suck so bad.  I hate it when I get hardly any mail.  Actually I could get a whole lot of mail and still be upset.  I just want to be home, because Russian f'ing sucks dude.  (?!# Bleep Bleep 

[mid-journal chat - Alright - for some reason I was pretty upset here.  It's a good thing that a journal is a private place - haha - where I can vent my feelings so that I don't vent during my missionary work.  I look back at my mission and I see times when sometimes for no reasons at all I get depressed, or even if I think there is a reason - looking back it seems like my feelings are all out of proportion to what they should be.]

Well we are done with our D with Евгений [Evgeny or Eugene in English] and some dude followed us from the metro.  We got in the elevator with this old dude and his dog and then this other guy got in with us.  We got out on the 6th [floor] and the guy also got out.  It was really weird he didn't get in the elevator again.  And then he asked "which one of you is going to help me, I'm from Afghanistan."  It was freaking strange.  Anyways we just told him that we can't help that way and he eventually left.  Man it's wigging me out.  Well I gotta write some letters, so bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment