6/23/12

June 23, 1997 - Monday

Today is just beginning.  We are going to go shopping and etc. for we have no food with which to eat.  so...we already dropped off our clothes at the Ягадкин's [Yagadkin's].  Надия [Nadiya] is doing them - she's so cool.  She laughed at me though when I dropped off my shirt that had a hole in it.  Well we are off to buy some stuff.  bye

Okay, its after English.  It's getting pretty warm again.  Yep the naked chicks are coming out again.  Just kidding.  My freaking chest hurts a lot.  I could always crack it before, but a while ago it started hurting a little off to the left, right where a rib connects with my sternum.  English was really slow because no one was there.  These last couple of days we have talked in Russian for about 58 hrs.  That's pretty freaking amazing.  Well bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment