10/12/10

October 12, 1996 - Saturday

Well guess what!?  When I was home Mike and Lynette came up and earlier my dad told me that they were engaged.  To be married on the 19th.  Well that's next Saturday.  Wow huh?  It was weird I did not realize it when I was talking to them (my mom and dad.) 

[WARNING - In this next paragraph I sound pretty dang naive - It's embarassing.  Read at your own Peril] 

It feels good to be back in the swing of things, but I know it will feel really good when I get off my mission.  You know what...that's not a good thing to say.  Because, then it will be, when I get married I'll feel really good and it'll never stop. 

I feel really good right now.  I asked Ст. [short for Старейшина or Elder] Parks & Ст. Kindred to give me a blessing and they did.  Ст. Parks annointed and Ст. Kindred blessed.  I blessed Ст. Parks earlier in the month & I didn't do a very good job.  I don't know why.  I had only done one before that.  Ст. Kindred was really good.  I feel lots better.  I know he is close to the Spirit.  That Elder has the longest prayers I have ever seen.  So does Ст. Parks.  Sometimes I have problems realizing when I have received answers.  But I know I have.  Well it's time for bed goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment