10/23/10

October 23, 1996 - Wednesday

Today we taught discussions with the other class on splits.  I thought it went really well.  I'm very thankful for my teachers.  Every day I'm impressed at how well they have taught us.  Also I'm thankful for the gifts my Heavenly Father has given me.  I actually can't memorize very well but I've noticed and it's been commented on that I have pretty good pronunciation.  I hope that it doesn't sound boastful.  But sometimes I look at the other missionaries and they are up there & it is hard not to compare - so I am thankful for that. 

Time to go to bed.  I can't wait for tomorrow because it is my turn to bear testimony on the way home from last class.  I love the Lord with all my heart and I am so thankful that he is helping me with pride.  I need the help big time.  Please know that I love being here and I know I am suppose to be here.  May the Lord bless everyone with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment