10/19/10

October 19, 1996 - Saturday

[Man this post is embarrassing to read as well.  It's read at your own risk again!]

I had an interview today with Sister Heaton.  She is the most wonderful teacher.  I love her.  Of course, only as a friend or teacher/student relationship, but the love is real.

When I prayed tonight, I feel & felt so good.  I wish I could always feel like this.  I know that Heavenly Father loves me very much and I love him so much.  I was kind of depressed this week at the end & I am going to be like Bro. Empey - never have a bad day! [Bro. Empey was one of my HS seminary teachers]

I am also going to write notes for everyone tomorrow so that I can share my love with them & I will feel love & have the Spirit.  That is what I really want - to show people that I love them & to love them.

Пока [bye]

No comments:

Post a Comment