10/9/10

October 9, 1996 - Wednesday

Yesterday before grammar class they called me down to the counselors office & so I thought something like Dad had died or etc.  So I get down there & she said "I suppose you know you are going home to Boise right?"  I go no.  So then she looks for her boss [for]  me and he isn't there.  Well then she gives me a piece of paper with my travel plans on it.  I fly down [at] 8:20pm Thursday & come back at 11 on Friday morning.  It seems that I have a court date Friday morning so that I can take care of my ticket [from Summer 1996 - it was a ticket for reckless driving].  I hope I can plead guilty to a lesser charge or something, pay the fine and come back.

When I'm there I'm going to see if I can get some Mongolian BBQ.  I love that stuff.  It is so good.  But I'm kind of concerned with going out into Babylon.  I don't want to.  I'd  rather stay here where it is nice and safe.  But I'd rather have to go home for one night and go to court than to go home from Russia to take care of this.  Well it's time to go to breakfast.  Добры Утра [Good Morning - misspelled]. 

It's after class today and we prayed as a district.  I had reservations and I got I still have them [nice grammar huh?].  The whole prayer felt weird and uncomfortable because it was so out in the open.  I think that we shouldn't have had it because I felt it was aimed at Elder Beckstrand.  I felt uncomfortable.  I hope that it doesn't become something big. 

No comments:

Post a Comment