10/5/10

September 26, 1996 - Thursday

Today started good, went halfway bad in the middle and ended great.  I was just tired and my throat & mouth hurt but after a pretty good topical gospel study and then the teacher left for a meeting so we went through the missionary guide.  Then we went out and looked at this eclipse for quite a while.  Then when we got back to the apartment I ran and took a picture with my companions, with my companions in it.  I took a picture of the eclipse.  There that sounds better. 

Tomorrow is P-Day.  Allrighty.  Anyway, I have to go to bed now.  Oh yeah, a really good part of the day was I vacuumed this classroom next door.  These girls came and asked if we knew and told us to thank whoever did it if we found out.  [I've alwys enjoyed anonymous service]

No comments:

Post a Comment