10/17/10

October 17, 1996 - Thursday

I was feeling contentious tonight because I missed the temple last week and they did baptisms and then an endowment.  This week I thought they would do that again, but they just want to do an endowment first.  So I asked Pres. Watson, he was walking around, and he said that after you've been going pretty regular that it would be alright to go for a baptism or something and then go home.  [That was a really long run on sentence.]
  I felt like it was wrong etc.

I felt like this - blue kind of sideways & wrinkley smiled.  So I prayed, for 10 minutes I bet, about my concerns etc.  I just decided to do endowment and then let the others worry about themselves.  So I feel much better and Heavenly Father has indeed blest me tonight with calmness & peace & I thought it would be important to write it in my journal - even though it's now 11 am.  night

No comments:

Post a Comment