10/9/10

October 7, 1996 - Monday

Well today was pretty good with the language and I prayed aloud in my room alone just thanking my Heavenly Father.  I know He heard my prayer, because I went down to Elder Woodland [Not part of my District, but in the same building] and asked him if he wanted some chips & salsa that I got from Natalie Van Dorn today.  We had a really good talk.  It only lasted about 25 minutes or so, but it pumped me up.  He has a goal to baptize 1000 people on his mission.  That's 6 discussions a day, and 50 people baptized a month. 

I'm on fire, I was thanking the Lord in my prayer to go to bed, late as usual, and I wanted to write it down before I forgot.  I'm on fire.  I'm going to work extra hard.  4's from now on out [at the discussion lab], learn my verbs, memorize the discussions and be obedient as much as possible.  Yeah I know it's past my bedtime & I am not being obedient - I'm repenting right now.  night

No comments:

Post a Comment