10/21/10

October 21, 1996 - Monday

It's morning wow.  I've started taking my showers at night but then I don't think I need to get up earlier than six so it usually like 6:30 or so before I start my BOM read.  So I have to continue getting up at 5:45 AM.  But I switched around in bed so that the light from under the door won't keep me up.

Now it's after lunch.  In my interview we talked about how to love everybody.  I am just getting negative thoughts about everybody and negative feelings.  I fasted yesterday and I felt good throughout the day except a little after dinner when I broke my fast.  Maybe it was because I wasn't fasting very much.  Is the only way I am going to feel good is by starving myself?  At least I'd look better. 

Yesterday I wrote little notes for everyone and now I have to write them so that someone else can read it.  I wonder if there is something in my past that I haven't repented of.  I'm sure there isn't because I would know.  The Spirit would tell me. 

Yesterday we had a talk and the guy had several good suggestions.  One was to compliment people more often.  It worked.  I just complimented Ст. Parks & I feel better.  Bye for now - bye

[Okay embarrassing part again.  It seems that I had a little crush on Sister Heaton]
Okay after class, end of night, I feel great again.  It's awesome here.  I think Sis Heaton just brings the spirit out in us, especially me.  I testified on the way home from class and I feel radical [that means cool to all you youngins].  Just glowing.  Plus I gave my letters to Sis. Heaton so she could write them up & send them to us.  Well it's time to go to bed.  I'll probably write a short something after praying.  night.

In my prayers I just talked about this love to me & I hope I can show others His love & my love & how important His love was to me.  night

No comments:

Post a Comment