10/14/10

October 14, 1996 - Monday

Today ended so awesome.  It was a really long dang partly because we had three lessons in grammar our midday class.  But our evening evening class we went through a discussion in Russian first and then the last 5 minutes was in English.  Well we ran over the time limit and we went to TRC:  the Training Resource Center.  We had a little orientation and then we went to a door and knocked.  We just talked to an older guy and we got him to commit to helping an inactive family down the street.  It was [a] pretty weak commitment. 
I improved in the second one by leaning forward when talking with this guy, who was next. 

Sister Jensen was my companion & he [the investigator] kind of teased us about this.  It went a whole lot better though.  We were on time & we got him to commit to talking with his wife about inviting a[n] inactive family down the street to dinner one night where we give them a little lesson and invite them to church.  We improved a lot with the second one and I feel awesome.  It makes me want to get out in the mission field and start teaching.  You are probably wondering what this is on the page [picture on the left].  Well the guy that was giving feedback thought that I should have [a dress] since I was with a sister.  [I remember that he held up the dress to the screen and kept moving it around so that my face was visible under the hat.]

I have to go now, but I want whoever is reading this to know, that I have a deep love for my Heavenly Father.  I felt so comfortable in the room and I know it was because of our prayers before entering.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment