10/29/10

October 29, 1996 - Tuesday

Well I'll write in my journal what my [note] said.  The first paragraph was what I wrote and the second is what Sister Heaton [wrote].

Dear Elder Herrick, I want you to know that you have been following God's plans, through the Savior, for centuries untold.  Like the scripture you shared a couple of days ago, you want to be before our Savior and have him welcome [you] into His arms with Love.  I know that before you came to this earth that it was your fondest wish and while you are here on this earth He is in Heaven and that is His fondest wish also.  Thank you for being in our class.  Thank you.

I want you to also know how much I love our friendship.  I feel the Spirit with you so strongly whenever we talk.  You are going to do great things in your life because of your closeness with the Savior.  You have been blessed with a personality much, I imagine, [like] the Savior himself.  Go forth in faith and confidence as you set out to teach people how to return to Heavenly Father.  I appreciate you and love you.

That's why I like her.  She is so full of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment